Yep, the bug has arrived...or rather, it never went away. I was home 2 days last week with Amanda, now it's Mailee's turn. She has the fever, cough, sore throat flu thing that is going around like mad at school. Oh yeah, and me.... I'm just fighting it off! Thank goodness I work in a place that is so understanding of these kinds of issues. They certainly don't want sick kids in class. Minh can't stay home. He's never able to stay home. I wouldn't even dream of asking. Miss the kiddos, but I plan to go back tomorrow if Mai's fever is down today.
Okay, so Charley gave me something else to do, for which I am very grateful because I just haven't had it in me lately to be original. I need to get out in the sun...
post an entry with a list of thirteen something. It can be anything. So, here's mine:
THIRTEEN PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. Lying on the beach, any tropical beach would do, reading the novel I am currently working on "Plain Truth" (jodi picoult, of course)
4. Standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon...okay, maybe not the edge. Back just a ways.
5. New York City. I've never been.
6. At a Broadway show
7. Wildwoods, NJ (again, the ocean...so many dolphins there!)
8. Vacationing, anywhere with my family
9. In a theater watching a good movie
10. Watching a country music festival with all my favorite CM singers!
11. Visiting Lynn in Texas
12. Visiting Kathy in Montana
13. At an amusement park