Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thank you... and Happy Easter!

Special thanks to all who voted for my "Green" photo entry, and for all the kind words sent my way regarding my second place win.  Congrats to Nancy, who was awarded first place, to my co-second place winners, Veronica and Julie, and to Kat, for taking first place in the Advanced category!  I know there are a few changes taking place in the Community Photo Challenge.  I hope that everyone who enjoys participating and sharing their wonderful photos will continue to do so in the weeks to come!  So many good things have come from these challenges.  Let's all continue to come together and share our worlds and our hearts through our photographic images as well as our written words.

 

I do hope that each and everyone who celebrated Easter today was blessed with many reasons to give thanks for the all the little miracles in their lives.  I know I was....  My blessings are countless and endless in supply, and celebrating their existence will not end on this day. 

Thank you to my beautiful daughters, who on a daily basis help me to see just how lucky we truly are.  There is nothing in the world like celebrating life through the eyes of a child.  They are growing older, but their hearts are still as sweet and pure as they ever were......

Well, most of the time, anyway.......   ::smiles::

Happy Easter!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you, chelle!   (great green photo)
And I'm especially glad to hear your gratitude and appreciation of your angel girls.

Love and hugs,
nance

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you had a good Easter..your daughter is gorgeous. Love, lisa

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the win....it was well deserved. a  great photo!  and its always good to see someone counting their blessings.  :)  hope you had a blessed Easter.
gina

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your second place honors!  Your picture was absolutely wonderful and well deserving of the recognition.  Now about this silly string waiting for ma as I scroll down through the entry...

Greg

Anonymous said...

Your photo was a terrific entry that deserved recognition.  Congratulations Chelle.

Anonymous said...

You had a great photo entry!  Congrats!  Enjoy your week.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you as well. I'm glad it was a great day for you. And hey, congrats on your second place win. Are you ready to start a new profession?
I adore that picture, there's nothing like a child with a can of crazy string chasing a parent around. Priceless.
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

((Hugs)) Of course the girls are as sweet and loving as ever, look who they take after. I'm delighted you had a wonderful holiday my dear friend. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Well done on the photo challenge. Glad you had a great Easter. Adore that pic of your "Wee treasure" lol so much like my own, It's scary! Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
Maybe your daughters could make puppets too ;-)
Wishing you even more blessings than you already have!
Hugs, Martha

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for placing in the contest.  Your pictures are beautiful.  I even like the one of your daughter squirting me in the face.

                                                                     Happy Easter back at you,
                                                                            The Vagabond



Anonymous said...

Loved that picture of your daughter!!! lol
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a nice holiday; happy belated Easter!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Your daughter looks like she is ornery as all get out! lol  Gotta love em' though, don't you??  I somehow missed all your entries about the photo challange.  Figures. :(

Hope you had a blessed Easter!

Love and hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I love your pics :)
Happy belated Easter and great thankfuls.

Hugs,
Gretchen