Saturday, January 21, 2006

1. What is your middle name?  Marie
2. What size is your bed?  Full
3. What are you listening to?  Television is on MSNBC, but right now its a coffee mate commercial.

4. What are the last two digits in your phone number?  95
5. What was the last thing you ate?  popcorn
6. Last person you hugged?  Amanda

7. How is the weather right now?  windy, spring-like
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?  Mailee

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  smile and eyes

10. Do you have a bf/gf?  um, my husband wouldn't like that very much...

11. Do you drink?

13. Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night?  Yeah, about 15 years ago...
14. Hair color?   dark blond

15. Eye color?  green

16. Fav baseball team?  I don't watch baseball, but my kids would make me say Red Sox
17. Fav animal?  Horse
18. Favorite season?  Spring

19. Ever cried for no reason?  Well, YEAH!

20. Last movie you watched?  High School Musical on Disney channel

29. What book are you reading?  My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.  My dad got it for me...omg it is so good. 

30. Piercing?  two in each ear...

31. Favorite movie?  On Golden Pond since childhood!

32. Favorite college team?  Has to be Dartmouth here at home...

33. What are you doing right now?  Hello??

34. Any pets?  2 cats, 2 hamsters, 3 fish
35. Dog or cat?  I would love a Golden Retriever..

36. Favorite flower?  Rose

37. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?  Yes, most recently, breaking my diet...nothing TOO major
38. Have you ever loved someone?  of course!

39. Who would you like to see right now?  my nana

40. Are you still friends with your ex's?  never see any...

41. Have you ever fired a gun?  just a BBgun!  I shot out the window in my grandfather's plow when I was 12...never touched it again

42. Do you like to travel by plane?  once I'm there, yes
43. Right or left handed?  both

44. If you could meet someone right now, who would it be?  I'd love to meet any of my online friends 
45. How many pillows do you sleep with?  one

46. Are you missing someone?  yes, but I've never met them

47. Do you have a tattoo?  no

48. Do you watch cartoons on Saturday morning?  only if the kids have them on

49. Are you hiding something from someone?  Yeah, I guess I am...

50. Do you play an instrument?  just my voice

So . . . there were a few things you might not have known about me. Erase my answers and put in your own, then repost in your own entry. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love good information like these, get to know you better. I'm glad you mentioned the book my Sisters Keeper, I've been thinking about actually buying it and reading it, now, since you said it was good I WILL. Hope your having a good week.
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I love discovering new authors .. I have never heard of Jodi Picoult but will check out some of her books.  NOW if I can just find the time to read!!

Anonymous said...

I did this one not long ago .. .  but it seems to have morphed into a GIGANTIC questionaire.  LOL!!!  Oh, you made me think of Golden Pond!  What a wonderful touching movie . . .  bit of a tear-jerker!

Anonymous said...

On Golden Pond is one of my favorite movies too!  I have so many though, it's hard to chose.  I love to read also, but have not, as of yet, read "My Sisters Keeper", although just the title alone makes the book sound like a good one.  I will have to check it out.

Jackie