Friday, December 16, 2005

Caroling Through J-Land

Caroling through J-land....

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way..."

Found an inspiring idea over at kara's journal: http://journals.aol.com/helloimkara/MyFamily/

Carol through J-land, leaving a link and add some new faces/pages to your community.  A bit like Trick or Treating.  I'm off to sing the night away.... :o)

 

To participate: 

1) Make an entry titled "Caroling Through J-Land" with these same instructions so others can play along.

2) Visit as many journals as you can and look for their entry titled "Caroling Through J-Land". Leave the title of your favorite carol, along with your name and link to your journal for other carolers.

3) Spread the word so we all can meet new friends and spread some Christmas cheer!

4) Caroling ends this Sunday night at midnight to give everyone plenty of time to make the rounds.

Happy Caroling and Merry Christmas!
                 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased to meet you! Thank you so much for dropping by.  Keep in touch OK!

See you soon...

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased to meet you! Thank you so much for dropping by.  Keep in touch OK!

See you soon...

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies/entries/2160

Anonymous said...

See how far I am behind! I'm missing all sorts of fun stuff. This looks like fun, and now I know what I've been spoting around.

I hope all is well, I'm not done reading, but wanted to wish you well through the holidays~
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

See how far I am behind! I'm missing all sorts of fun stuff. This looks like fun, and now I know what I've been spoting around.

I hope all is well, I'm not done reading, but wanted to wish you well through the holidays~
Rebecca