Friday, November 10, 2006

A Bit of Thanks

Today I am thankful for:

The many courageous men and woman who have fought and continue to fight for freedom and for our country (may they come home soon).

The health and safety of my family.

The ability to understand and accept life as it happens  (remember, this is for today ~ my moods change in the blink of an eye).

Hot bubble baths.

The warmth of an Autumn sun combined with a cool, gentle breeze.

Friends.  Real friends.  The ones who stand by you no matter how far you veer off the beaten path.

The extra time off which allowed me to post two entries in one day!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Be thankful ~  every day ~  for something.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for GREAT AOL friends !!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder, Michelle! :)  Have a great weekend!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Great entry to remind us to do this.
Pam