Saturday, February 23, 2008

Communtiy Photo Challenge Extra - Creative Collage

 

This challenge will most likely go down in history as my biggest one yet!  I have been struggling for hours, trying to put together something simple.... 

As if...

The only way I've managed to create something that will copy into my journal is through Smilebox.  Which is fine, but much more involved and interactive than I would have liked it to be.  I hope you enjoy them.

These photographs were taken at the Quechee Balloon Festival in Quechee, Vermont back in 2006.  My camera was still pretty new to me at that point.  I actually did some work on them tonight in my pitiful editing program that came with my old printer that I don't even use anymore.

 

Click to play Balloon Fest 2006
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a postcard - it's easy!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for your big effort at this. I love it and think its a great job and gorgeous pics.
LOVE, lisa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

nice entry; I always enjoy hot air balloon pictures

betty

Anonymous said...

i love it.  i love hot air balloons.  :)  i also made a collage with smilebox, but couldn't figure out how to copy it to my journal.  all i could come up with was a code that put a link in my entry.  would you mind helping me?
gina

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. Helen

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures, full of color.  I believe it was worth the trouble to get this added to the journal.

Greg

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! So pretty, so colorful! I like the way you started thenm in black and white -- I was disappointed at first and then all excited when I clicked and saw the color :-)
Good job! Martha

Anonymous said...

Michelle, really creative collage...love the individual shots, too. I've only been to the balloon festival in NJ, but those balloons sure do look familiar. LOL
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Wow...that was cool!  Loved it.  I especially like the top photo, a shot from the inside looking up.  Thats GREAT!!!  Nice try on a headache, I mean collage...Ü
Marie

Anonymous said...

I love hot air ballons!  Someday, I'll take a trip in one.
Missie

Anonymous said...

They are lovely. So bright and colourful. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

Hot Air Balloons are the best!
Great job!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, Chelle...sorry I'm so late w/ my comment.  
You did such a great job here!  I happen to love...LOVE...hot air balloons.  I've even been up in one!  
I love how when you click on any of those pictures, how the color just pops.
Love you,
Nance

Anonymous said...

First of all, and most importantly, I did enjoy them. The efforts were very worthwhile.
Second of all, did you go in the balloons at all?

Anonymous said...

Those balloons are gorgeous. Loved the show.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Very nice!
Lori