Sunday, April 3, 2005

Well, the girls both got over their illnesses finally.  After a total of 6 days out between the two of them, we are ALL ready to go back tomorrow.  I DID have to take M to the Dr. today though....she has an infected fingernail from too much biting.  Second time.  And today she had a karate tournament this morning.  I wasn't going to let her go, I was afraid it would get worse and go into her bloodstream or something awful.  She felt she was ok, so I let her.  She recieved a silver medal for her Kata and a bronze for Kumite(sparring) in her age group/rank.  We are very proud of her!  It was a lot of fun.  I can't believe how quickly they are growing up.  Last night was the dance recital for the Company that my older daughter was in.  This is the first year she decided to not dance and try other things.  They wanted her there like 13 hours a week.  Which is what it's  always been, but 2 of the nights were 5:30-9:00, which I felt was rediculous and so did she.  Her ankles were always hurting, too.  I was worried.  This year was much calmer with basketball and now softball, but last night we were leaving the recital and she said she is definetely going back next year.  ERRR.  I have to admit, she is one of those kind of dancers that is just natural up there, like it's in her soul.  We will have to see....

Well, I haven't much else to add today.  The girls are getting impatient to go to Nana and Papa's house for dinner.  And I'm finally getting a much needed haircut.  Hope everyone out there has a happy week.   :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to comment on your About Me sec. I say that prayer a lot! It is probably the only one I know by heart! I learned it with many years of my Mom's participation in AA. Anyway, glad the girls a better:)