Monday, June 19, 2006

"Wild flowers felt good beneath my feet

The wind blew tangles in my hair..."

 

My journal is all messed up again... probably due to putting my own photos in ~ it's so irritating to have to scroll over to read!  Oh well... I've been wanting to post more of my own photos to go with entries, so maybe if I keep experimenting, something will click.  If not, happy scrolling, and I hope you'll stick it out with me while I learn!

We went to an annual balloon festival over the weekend.  It's such a thrill to see all of them inflate and go off one by one into the sunset.  The sunset photo in my last entry is actually from that evening as well.  It was truly a beautiful sight.

 

Wishing you all a pleasant week!  

 

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the photos are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Much jealousy - but I'll take my kids to a balloon fest sometime soon.  Those cherries are quite yummy though (the ones that I picked, that is) :-)

Anonymous said...

maybe u should start using the aol add pictures that way all the pictures are the same size and if people need to view bigger they just have to click it its better then copying and pasting.

Anonymous said...

Love the balloon photos !  I haven't been to a balloon fest in many years, but I do remember having the best time watching them soar up into the sky. What a beautiful sight.  Thanks for the memory !  Tina

Anonymous said...

Hi -- one thing that's causing your Journal to scroll horizontally right now is the horoscope header image that you're linking to in your June 18 entry ( http://journals.aol.com/inafrnz247/Reflections/entries/1752 ) -- it's 728 pixels wide. If you remove that, you should lose the horizontal scroll.

Thanks -- Joe
http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke

Anonymous said...

Guess What?!  I am going to a Balloon Challenge this weekend in MI!!  It will be a nice little weekend family getaway!  

Lori

Anonymous said...

I love those balloon fests!  They have them near the town I live in once or twice a year!  I've never been in one..  I don't know if I could do it.  I'm not afraid of heights, I just get dizzy when things move weird underneath my feet.

Hugs,
Jackie