Saturday, March 12, 2005

Another Saturday night....

Wow.  This is a really big storm...Is spring anywhere in sight?  I think not. Im feeling lonely tonight.  Kids are in bed. "Jack" is not home yet.  When he is home we don't talk a lot anyway.  I'm not sure why.  Could it be we've actually run out of things to say?  Now I feel like im getting to personal.

Ok.  Lighten up now.  I will probably get to bed soon anyway.  Have to get up early tomorrow.  Not too early, but I've been tired the last couple days.  I hope Im not coming down with something!  I took the girls out earlier this evening to play while I shoveled the neverending snow.  It felt good to get out and get some fresh air.  I'll be glad when it's fresh spring air though!!  That's probably half my problem lately.  Cabin fever!

Not much going on this weekend.  Little league tryouts were today.  That's about the only excitement.  What's fun for them is fun for me.  Except watching Napoleon Dynamite.  My oldest insisted we get this on MOD.  What a pointless, annoying movie.  I actually fell asleep.

Well, goodnight all.  I bored myself to sleep!!!  I will browse around for a while til Jack comes home.  I think it annoys him to see me on the pc every night.  Hey, if he was home I might not be!! I need something to do that  isn't kid based!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you do have a case of the cabin fever blues! I am so ready for spring although in Nebraska it has been pretty mild this winter.
I do like big snowstorms though. That probably sounds silly, but we only get an occasional snow storm now and again. It is mainly just cold.
Hope your evening livened up!