Saturday, March 19, 2005

just an entry

It's a quiet night here.  The girls and I went to a dinner at church to raise money for the camper fund, then we went clothes shopping for Easter.  They are growing out of their clothes really fast.  Is it possible that they are already 11 and 8 (almost)?  I want to slow down the clock! 

I am so saddened about little Jessica in Florida, as many of you are from what I've been reading.  Crimes against children are the worst and I pray everyday for God to watch over these victims (including the one closest to me) and thank Him for keeping us safe from harm.  We have had our share of tragedy, but somehow we manage to pull through and I am so very, very thankful.  May you rest peacefully, Jessica.

It was so nice out today.  Spring is truly around the corner, and I am sooo ready.  We all have a bad case of cabin fever.  I'm not doing very well with the March into May fitness challenge.  I only went to aqua fitness once this week.  There's so much happening.  I always use this excuse, when really all I'd have to do is climb up and down our 2 flights of stairs for 10 - 15 minutes or go for a walk.  And if I could get my snacking under control... I really need to do something different.  I know when I start feeling the "in a rut" feeling that I need to change something.  Maybe when the weather stays nice for more than 2 days at a time!  I love waking up and the sun is just beaming through the windows.  It's a bit easier to get up for work when it's not pitch dark out.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about that little girl in Florida! Every time I watch her father on tv, I just feel the tears start coming to my eyes. So sad. The sheriff even seemed like he was ready to lose it.
I am getting back into my diet and exercise. I agree it has something to do with the warm weather that is more motivating. I have been getting my patootie up to the gym for the last three days straight. I am sore, but it is a good sore and I tend to crave less. I am hoping to keep it up! You will too!