Saturday, March 5, 2005

saturday night fever

Okay....I am slowly learning how to do this.  I've been trying to figure out how to add pictures.  You would think that following directions would be easy for someone who gives them all day!  Well, it's the weekend and my mind is on a long lunch break.  If by chance this works, this picture is of my two lovey cats Fluffy and Tiger.  This was a rare moment because they actually fight all the time!  I also have 2 fish and a hamster.  Well, my girls do.  We can't have a dog in our condo so our love for animals is obviously overflowing!

Today was a busy one.  My youngest daughter age 7 had karate this morning then I took both girls (my oldest is 11) and one of their friends to see The Pacifier.  After that was a play date, then dinner, baths, aol, tv...not a very active day I'm afraid.  Tomorrow after church we are driving to visit a far away friend and go to Chuck e cheese's.  Maybe I'll climb through the tunnels to get some exercise!

Well, there's not much else to say tonight.  Still have laundry to fold (it's never ending!) so I guess I will sign off for now.  I have enjoyed meeting a few of you and feel that this will be a lot of fun as well as theraputic for me.  Thanks for all your help and input!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was directed to your journal by Hilareeday of the journal, 'Serendipity'. Cute cats! Welcome to J-Land!

Anonymous said...

Just welcoming you! I read "Serendipity" and she suggested we check you out. Goodluck! It becomes addicting!