Thursday, March 10, 2005

Time? What time?

Well....Here I thought I was actually going to have time to write in a journal!  Ha!  I tried writing about 30 minutes ago and got, oh, about this far.  My youngest really still needs me at bedtime.  I still enjoy it.  I dry her (extremely) long hair and then we read.  We are trying pretty successfully to get past the "lay down with me stage".  She has tons of stuffed animals around her.  The largest ones represent me...thank you.  My older daughter is independant now for the most part.  She is still trying to finish her homework.  She had a band concert tonight as well as guitar lessons after school so it's been a busy day.

We are starting the March into May next week.  I'm supposed to start my exercise schedule then.  I think I can go to the aqua fitness class Monday and Wedsnesday.  My husband "Jack" will actually have a few days off.  He's putting 4 days together in a row  instead of the usual 2 every 2 weeks.  (It changes all the time, I can't keep up.) I am hoping I will be able to stick with it.  Even if I can't make it to the gym, I will force myself to do some at home aerobics.  I'm hoping my energy level goes up since the Dr. has upped my thyroid meds.  I've gone from 25 mg. to 200 mg. in less than a years time.  I just can't seem to get it down.  If any of you have weight/fatigue issues, I would suggest getting this checked.  My thyroid level was a 44 and it's supposed to be under 5!  It has gone down but not enough so they have to keep changing my dosage.  It really helps with the fatigue.  I have lost some weight since starting it, too.  But I seem to be stuck where I'm at. 

Well,  I guess that's it for now.  I have some other things to do here.  Large load of laundry to fold.  TGTF!

G'night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TGTF is right! I have been looking forward to Friday all week. Next week is our spring break and I welcome the time off with open arms!!